The African Film Festival has come alive in Cali and will be showcasing 16 different films for city residents and cinema lovers from August 24 – September 1.
The film festival brings the “images of a continent” to Cali and is put on by Alianza Colombo Francesa de Cali, the Fundacion Hispanoamericana Santiago de Cali, Centro Cultural Comfandi, Centro Cultural Colomboamericano, and the Museo de Arte Moderno La Tertulia.
Various film venues throughout the city are ready to receive viewers and transport them to another land, Africa.
- “Djeli” directed by Fadika Kramo Lanciné, 1981
6:30PM at Alianza Colombo Francesa de Cali.
- Fiction film directed by Souleyman Cissé
7PM at Baara Fundación Hispanoamericana
- “Pieces of Identity” directed by Mweze Ngangura, 1999
6:30PM at Alianza Francesa de Cali
- “Les Mille” by Souhel Ben-Barka, 1973
5PM at Centro Cultural Colombo Americano
- “History of an Encounter” by director Brahim Tsaki, 1983
7PM at Centro Cultural Colombo Americano