The quest to crown Colombia’s 2010 Harley Davidson girl has come down to just five foxy females, who will go through three more days of the gruelling contest before the winner is announced Saturday 15 August.
The Angel Falls bar in Bogota‘s exclusive Parque 93 district is set to play host to this years Harley Girl inauguration, where the moneyed and manicured are expected to out-number the leathered, fat, and bearded.
The lucky winner of the Harley Girl search will become the Colombian ambassador of the famous brand, which was founded when two brothers tried to put a monster engine on a bicycle in Milwaukee in 1903.
Bikini clad girls have long been pictured draped over the machines in calenders which bedeck biker bars the world over, and this year’s Harley Girl is sure to grace greasy walls in garages across the nation.
Gentlemen, start your engines.
- Jenny Vargas, 22, high fashionista and professional Arabic belly dancer
- Katherin Gomez Aroca, 21, designer and actress from Ibague
- Maria Margarita Vega, 18, finance graduate from Valledupar
- Lyna Rengifo, 23, international business graduate from Cali
- Katherine Marin, 22, fashion design graduate from Cali