Rappers Method Man and Redman confirmed a gig in Colombia’s capital
Bogota, the local promoter announced. The former Wu-Tang clan member
and the former Def Squad member are scheduled to perform on June 26.
The rappers, who have known each other since they were kids, team up for their Still High tour to promote their joint Blackout! 2 album, due in stores on May 19.
The duo is considered the creme de la creme of U.S. hip hop and often collaborate musically or as actors.
The concert will be held at Bogota’s Metro Theater for some 3,000 people.
For those who want some extra, less useful information. This is what the rappers want backstage:
- Three (3) fresh assorted fruit platters.
- Grilled, WELL, Chicken Breasts or Curry Chicken (for 12 People)
- Grilled or Baked (NOT FRIED) Fish (12 people)
- Fresh Steamed Vegetables
- Three (3) turkey and cheese platters
- Twenty (20) assorted fruit drinks
- Four (4) bottles of Dom Perignon
- Two (2) bottles of Hennessey
- Eight six pack Heineken
- Four (4) six pack Corona
- Two (2) six pack of Coca Cola
- Two (2) six pack of Sunkist Orange Soda
- Six cases of bottled spring water ( NOT EVIAN)/ 2 [email protected] Room Temp.
- Two gallon Ocean Spray Cranberry
- Twenty four (24) hot tea bags (Lipton) with hot water
- Twenty (20) large white cotton towels
- 2 Bottles of Honey