Three dead after eating poisoned dessert

The number of homeless people dead after being poisoned on New Year’s Eve is raised to three, doctors in Cali announced on Sunday.

On Saturday, local police and health authorities say that natilla, a traditional holiday dessert that was distributed in a homeless center contained ground glass and pesticide. 44 people became sick after eating the sweet dish.

Three of the homeless people were still in hospital on Sunday evening.

Authorities are investigating where the natilla came from.

Related posts

Central Colombia mining disaster kills 21, rescue attempts ended

At least 11 dead, 10 missing after central Colombia mine blasts

Venezuela extradites convicted former lawmaker to Colombia